Saturday, July 10, 2010

This Afternoon.


It is 13:30 here in London and we are about to do a 2 to 3 hours city tour of London within our groups. There are 15 people in the business group that we will travel with today. I am not sure what points of interests we will hit this afternoon but as soon as we get back I will be sure to let you all know. One thing I do know is that the entire group of students traveling abroad will meet back at the Texas Embassy to dine around 17:00. Here is a link to the restaurant if any of you would like to see some pictures or take a look at the menu. http://www.texasembassy.com/default.htm

Also, we plan on visiting Leeds Castle later on in the week! We are extremely excited about this trip to the castle. Tomorrow night we will be visiting the London eye where we will have plenty of pictures to post from there. It is a 410 foot high ferris wheel! Supposedly you can see Wichita Falls, Texas from the top. Haha! I'll look for ya'll back home.

Keep an eye out for upcoming pictures later tonight. The picture that we just posted is of Lauren and I front of the main building here at Queen Mary University of London!

3 comments:

  1. Great pic! Looks like you two are having fun! Glad you finally found some chicken that was ALMOST curry flavored! Haha.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture!!
    I remember seeing the ferris wheel but we did not get to ride because it was raining. The Leeds Castle sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see pictures.
    Hope that you both slept good last night.
    Love Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..and I forgot to tell you Justin that Steve asked for your email last night and I gave him your yahoo address so keep an eye out for an email from him!

    ReplyDelete