Friday, July 9, 2010

We Have Arrived!


To those of you who have already started following our adventure and those who will soon be following us, "We have arrived!" Customs was a trip for me (Justin). I was interrogated in customs and picked apart as to why I was traveling to London and the plans that I had already made. I was a bit uneasy through the questioning but after 5 to 10 min they released me to claim my luggage. We took about a 45 min coach through London to Queen Mary University and have unpacked all of our belongings. The dorms are small but they will do. Lets just agree that they are cozy, nothing more, nothing less. When I get a little more time I will update some pictures of the rooms and have a few more stories to tell about what we do this afternoon. We are about to head to market to pick up a few items to eat for breakfast and also charge our computers. (converters) Other than that we will be having pizza this evening at 5:30 (11:30 am CST) Once again, I hope that you enjoy the post and can feel as though you are all here with us. After all, you guys are here in spirit and we hope to do everything we can for the sake of you guys. Sissy and Cooper, your cards are on the bulletin board in Lauren's room. We miss all of you and are excited about our next 30 days. We love you!!

Happy Adventures!
Justin

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i just read the blog to mom, we were worried about yall all night. we kept checking flight tracker to see how far over the ocean yall were!! WE MISS YALL SOOO MUCH!! Justin im sorry to hear about the customs issue, thats not fun. I am soo glad you wrote in your blog! Mom was like "check the blog!" so we did and i cant tell you how excited I am.. i felt like I was there in customs with you!! Have a good day! take pics of the rooms.. the market.. and everything else. Sending you and lauren all my love.

    ReplyDelete